At certain points in the CollettAcademy.com website navigation, you may be asked to share your email address or other personal identifying information with us. As provided in these Terms and Conditions, such information will never be distributed to a third party and it will never be publicly visible without your express written consent.
Your email address will only be used to send you the CollettAcademy.com newsletter and/or to alert you to any information that you have specifically requested you be notified about.
Use of the Site
The CollettAcademy.com website is used to inform you, the prospect of information about our school and services as well as gathering payment data to process transactions requested by the customer.
Acceptable methods of payment are Mastercard, Visa, American Express and debit accounts associated with these cards. These payments will only be used toward the products or services that are written in this site. The payments will be processed securely by Bank of America merchant services and the refund policy is as follows:
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
An applicant denied admission by the school is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
Three-Day Cancellation: An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within three days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and federal and state holidays) of signing an enrollment agreement is entitled to a refund of all monies paid. No later than 30 days of receiving the notice of cancellation, the school shall provide 100% of the refund.
Other Cancellations: An applicant requesting cancellation more than three days after signing an enrollment agreement and making an initial payment, but prior to entering the school, is entitled to a refund of all monies paid (minus an administrative/registration fee of $200.00).
Refund after the commencement of classes:
- Procedure for withdrawal/withdrawal date:
- A student choosing to withdraw from the school after the commencement of classes is to provide written notice to the Director of the school. The notice is to indicate the expected last date of attendance and be signed and dated by the student.
- For a student who is on an authorized leave of absence, the withdraw date is the date the student was scheduled to return from the leave and failed to do so.
- A student will be determined to be withdrawn from the institution if the student has not attended any class for 30 consecutive class days.
- All refunds will be issued within 30 days of the determination of the withdrawal date.
- Tuition charges/refunds:
- Before the beginning of classes, the student is entitled to a refund of 100% of the tuition (less the registration fee of $200.00).
- After the commencement of classes, the tuition refund (less the registration fee of $200), the amount shall be determined as follows:
|% of the clock hours attempted:||Tuition refund amount:|
|10% or less||90%|
|More than 10% and less than or equal to 20%||80%|
|More than 20% and less than or equal to 30%||70%|
|More than 30% and less than or equal to 40%||60%|
|More than 40% and less than or equal to 50%||50%|
|More than 50%||No Refund is required|
- The percentage of the clock hours attempted is determined by dividing the total number of clock hours elapsed from the student’s start date to the student’s last day of attendance, by the total number of clock hours in the program.
Books, supplies, and fees:
Books in new condition may be returned for a full refund. Beginner kits, supplies, machines and hand tools are non-refundable.
Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the date of student notification, or date of school determination (withdrawn due to absences or other criteria as specified in the school catalog), or in the case of a student not returning from an authorized Leave of Absence (LOA), within 30 days of the date the student was scheduled to return from the LOA and did not return.
All of the content contained on the CollettAcademy.com is edited, checked, and verified for accuracy as much as it is possible to do so. However, we cannot guarantee either its accuracy or the safety of any external links it might contain. CollettAcademy.com, as well as its owners, affiliates, and contributing authors can therefore not be held responsible for any problems or damage that occurs as a result of making use of material contained on our site.
Any and all of the content presented on the MySite.com website is, unless explicitly stated otherwise, subject to a copyright held by CollettAcademy.com. It is permissible to link to content from this site as long as the original source is clearly stated, but the wholesale reproduction or partial modification of content is not permitted. Exceptions are granted only if you receive prior written consent from CollettAcademy.com
Should you have any further questions, concerns, or queries about these Terms and Conditions, or if you encounter difficulties while navigating and using the site, please contact: Info@CollettAcademy.com