This course is designed for current industry professionals who have been previously trained in Permanent Makeup.
Eyeliner can be as simple as a fine line at the base of the lashes or it can be medium to wide in width with a smudged edge and a wing. This course is designed to teach all basic and advanced components of eyeliner using the machine method for those who want to be the best in the industry. You will work on live models and earn a Certificate of completion worth 20 hours of study in advanced eyeliner application. You will learn the following:
• Basic Lash Enhancement -very thin liner at the base of the lashes
• Medium and Wide Tapered liners- widest on the outer edge
• Application of a smudgie- both as a border to a liner and as a full soft muted liner.
• Guy Liner- a special procedure for subtle men’s liner
• Winged Liner -for those who like a more dramatic look
• Eyeliner contraindications and safety
• Safe topical anesthetic use
• Anatomy of the eyes
• Needle usage for special effects
• Proper consultation
• Pre and Post care instruction
**You must have a minimum of 90 hours of fundamental study and a current Bloodborne pathogen certification within the last 12 months in order to take this class. We offer a BBP course to students who need to take one for $19.95.
The tuition for this 2-day course is $1900 plus a $200 enrollment fee. We provide all of the supplies and equipment needed to learn during class hours. A Digital Hand 5 Speed machine is available for $750 and a Revo Machine is available for $500. Additional supplies may be purchased. Call for more details about the machine and necessary supplies needed.