The 6 biggest Mistakes Microblading Permanent Makeup Artists Make:
1) Learning from a non experienced artist / a person who has never been properly trained to train others
2) Learning from a non-licensed institute
3) Learning the incorrect way VS. the correct way
4) Not thinking about future education prior to signing up for a class / not everyone is a good candidate for Microblading
5) Underestimating the amount of dedication that it takes to become a real professional
6) Limiting yourself to just learning Microblading, which can limit your career goals. When becoming a master artist, educating yourself to be a well-rounded Permanent Cosmetics Artist is a better choice.